Built in 1896, this depot was the third for Steward; the first two were destroyed by fire. The present building was moved to the Steward Park and deeded to the Village in 1976 by the Burlington Northern Railroad. The inside of the Depot has been turned into a museum to accommodate historical items as well as items donated by residents, past and present. The museum is open for special fundraising events throughout the year and by appointment.
Spread the love