Mills & Petrie Building
Ashton

Categories

Completed & Dedicated in 1936, the building was named in honor of two Civil War soldiers, Samuel F. Mills & Nathan A. Petrie, who moved to Ashton after the war and left their legacy through the businesses they started & the money they left for the Village
The building houses the public library, gymnasium, kitchen, Legion/Community Room, Village Hall and features plaques honoring local war veterans.

The building is open during library hours for tours and information.

 

Spread the love